(3) Dreyers Ice Cream $8.97
(2) Dixie Plates $3.99 each
(3) Lays Stax $3.00
(1) Halls $1.99
(1) .99 Ruffles
Get $5.00 UPR for Up Your Game Promo (check out their ad from today for products)
used $3.00/2 Dixie Video Values
Get (3) $1.00 UPR for Stax
Get (3) $2.00 UPR for Dreyers
used Free Halls coupon (Halls sweeps)
used Free Ruffles coupon (FB offer)
Total: $10.97 out of pocket but received $11.00 back in UPR's
Transaction #2
(2) Jif Peanut Butters $3.98
(1) Smuckers Jelly $1.99
(1) Beggin Dog Treats $3.99
(2) Chex Mix $3.00
(2) Dove Chocolate Bars
(1) Plastic Spoons
Get (2) $1.00 UPR Jif
Get (1) $1.00 UPR Smuckers
Get (2) $1.00 UPR Chex
Get (1) $1.00 UPR Beggin Strips
used $1.00/2 Jif Video Values
used $1.00/2 Dove Video Values
used $.50 Chex Video values
used $1.00 Dixie coupon from a coupon book I picked up at Vons last week
used $1.00 Chex coupon from the same coupon book
used $1.00 coupon for Beggin Strips
Total: I paid .86 and received $7.00 UPR back to spend another day.
I bought all of this food for under $4.00! I normally do not buy this much junk food, but for this price I could not pass it up. I have not bought ice cream since summer so I thought once every 6 months is okay.
If you want to get these deals form watching Rite Aids Video Values, make sure you watch them before Tuesday. The Video Value Coupons change every month.
No comments:
Post a Comment