Saturday, December 25, 2010

Meal Plan Saturday

I have cooked, baked and cooked some more this week and I am done. Today I made a Prime Rib, mashed potatoes and green beans for Christmas lunch. I have baked more cookies these past couple of weeks then I ever have, made a birthday cake for Jesus, made goodies for my classes at the gym and went to 2 parties last weekend where I had to bring food. Hopefully this will be an easy week, going to the in-laws and up to Shaver. Here is how it will go:

Sunday- Beef stroganoff (little man has been asking me to make this).

Monday- Lasagna, salad and french bread.

Tuesday- Out to dinner with hubby (kids with grandparents).

Wednesday- Dinner with the family (hubby's brother and families Christmas).

Thursday- Whatever falls out of the frig or pizza.

Friday- Shaver for the weekend.

Happy New Year, time to diet!!

No comments: