We can't get enough of the raspberries. They are sooooo good right now.
I get my honey there. It is good and cheaper than the stores. $7.00 for a big bottle. I also buy my espresso beans there. It is the best espresso!
I bought some okra to fry up and see if my kids will like it. I think my hubby has been wanting country fried steak, so I will make a southern meal this week. Reminds me of my Grandma East cooking up her Southern meals.
I also bought eggplant and zuccini. I am going to try a Greek dish, Moussaka. It has eggplants, zuccini, I am going to use ground turkey, garlic, crushed tomatoes, cottage cheese and gruere cheese.
One more meal I am going to make with my butternut squash is, Brely and Kielbasa Pilaf. I do not think hubby will like it but I think me and the kids will. It has barely, breadcrumbs, butternut squash, kielbasa, cauliflower and flat leaf parsley. I wish I had some for lunch right now!
Forgot to add, espresso beans 1 lb, $12.00. This will last me 3 months. That would only be about 4 Starbucks Lattes and I have to say this tastes better. I use my Mukka Express that I love!
3 comments:
Where is the farmers market?
I go to the one at Shaw and Blackstone. Saturdays 8am-12pm and Wed. from 3-6pm.
I love going to the Farmer's Market, but I haven't gone in awhile. The fruits & veggies always taste so much better than the grocery stores. I'm hoping to make it next Saturday to the Farmer's Market! :)
Post a Comment