
This is one of the items that I will be making. They have ladybugs out of strawberries and grapes that are pretty cute too. I am planning on making this Tuesday night. The dinner menu looks like this:
Cindy's Chicken Packets from the MOPS menu
Strawberry Mice with cheese
Armadillo potatoes (also from FamilyFun.com)
Bugs Bunny Carrots in flower pots

Armadillo or Tiger potatoes
I think we are going to have this picnic style on the living room floor. If it is a hit, I will be doing this once a week. I will post pictures.
Update:
I was looking forward to making kid's food night tonight, but it is on hold until the kitchen is put back together. They just need to hurry up and finish all the little things!
2 comments:
How fun! I cant wait to see pics!
That sounds like so much fun! I love getting the Family Fun magazine, they have so many great ideas for kids. I'm sure your kids will have a great time with family night. You will have to definately post pics!
Post a Comment