Thursday, May 7, 2009

God is good.....

So, last week I was told not to come back to work for 3 weeks because of them not being financially sound right now. I had prayed right before that happened and asked God if it was meant for me to change jobs than he needs to help me out. Well, I got the position with Read Fresno today. I will be working with kids and in the school's. I am going back to get my teaching credential, so I think this is a good place for me to be right now.

We are loosing money since I am not working right now, but it always seems like God provides when you need it most. Hubby is working a little more with tutoring and Saturday school, the block sale we do at hubbies parent's house is next weekend and I was able to sell some items on ebay....got to love ebay!

The kitchen is almost finished. They are putting in the appliances, lighting etc... I can't wait! I do not know if I remember how to cook.....Anyways, I am looking forward to a new job and a new kitchen!

3 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

What a great praise! I am so glad you got the job that you wanted!!

Carrie said...

Yay! God is good!!!!

Sara said...

I love it when God confirms what we think we should be doing! I hope you love your new job and that you enjoy returning to school!