
I have been doing the 30-Day Giving Challenge that I recently blogged about. At first I thought it would be hard to come up with things to do or give, but it has been easy and it is nice to think about, "What am I going to do today that will make a difference?" Some days it is not big, like yesterday I ironed my husbands pants that had been sitting in the laundry room for months. I really hate ironing and I ironed without him asking. One day I donated my Pampers points to Toys for Tots and wrote my parents a thank you card for being a great help with the kids. It can be a compliment or just opening doors for others while out on your errands.
It is not too late to start. If you would like more information, go HERE and LIKE them and you will get ideas for giving.
No comments:
Post a Comment