Saturday, March 21, 2009

My weeks eating plan....

Tonight...Meat Market and have a BBQ at home. I am tired of going somewhere to eat.
Trader Joe's run for breakfast items. I really like their multi-grain french toast and so do the kids.
Costco run for chips for lunches to pack for Chris, slim fast for my breakfast which really controls my weight. Happy to say I have lost a size, one more size to go and I will be back to my normal size!

I invited ourselves over to my in-laws house for Tuesday, dinner at my parent's on Wednesday and hopefully my nephew will get better so we can go back over to my sisters.

We are all grumpy and tired. We had some electrical issues this week which put our Contractor back 3 days and it still is not fixed. I think the 6 week time line will be more like 8-10 weeks. That is what I figured, but it is hard right now since we can not see the progress with them doing all the plumbing and electrical work. So that is my beef and hopefully will see progress soon!

2 comments:

NerdMom said...

How is it possible that you are losing weight and eating out all at the same time? Not fair.

Lora said...

I think all of the stress, no snacking at night and during the day since we do not have food in the house. I also am doing slim fast in the mornings and watching what I order when we go out.

Since I lived on restaurant food forever, I know what to eat when I go out and what to avoid. I am also tired of eating out, so I do not eat as much.